MARKETING PLAN PROBLEMS
- Do you feel like your marketing plan is good, but needs refinement?
- Do you feel like your marketing has become overly complex and inefficient?
- Do you feel disappointed with the overall performance of your marketing?
- Do you feel like you have a great product or service and a great team, but your company isn’t growing like it should?
- Do you feel like your message is getting lost in all the noise?
- Do people glaze over when you explain your value proposition?
- Do you feel like your brand lacks a simple, clear message that aligns all of your marketing efforts?
TIME & RESOURCE PROBLEMS
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of marketing projects you need stay on top of?
- Do you feel like you spend too much of your time managing details instead of the big picture?
- Do you feel you don’t have time to develop the expertise needed to effectively manage SEO, PPC, software integrations, etc.?
- Do you feel like you’re trying to sell to anyone and everyone?
- Do you feel like your business is a commodity?
- Is price always an issue with your clients?
- Do you seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients?
- Are you struggling to stand out from your competitors?
ONLINE PRESENCE PROBLEMS
- Do you feel like you’re getting left behind in the ever-changing online world?
- Do you feel like your website isn’t performing as you had hoped?
- Do you wonder why your competitors show up for Google searches and your business does not?
- Are you weary of the constant pitches from SEO companies?
- Do you find the need to produce content and participate in every social network exhausting?
- Do you wonder why anyone would want to read blog posts about your business?
- Do you feel like your website homepage is cluttered and confusing?
- Do you feel stressed out by the idea that you are being asked to produce more content with less time?
- Do you feel like you have no idea what to write about?
- Does is seem like no one else in your industry is blogging?
LEAD GENERATION PROBLEMS
- Do you feel like you’re simply guessing at how to generate leads?
- Do you wonder what it would take to consistently generate the right leads?
- Do you sometimes feel you are wasting money on ineffective lead generation tactics?
- Do you feel like you’re flying in the dark when it comes to choosing the right lead generation tactics?
- Do you find the technical aspects of online advertising a bit intimidating?
LEAD CONVERSION PROBLEMS
- Do you hate the thought of selling?
- Do you find it difficult to get in front of the right prospects?
- Do you spend way too much time chasing meetings, proposals, and deals?
- Do you sometimes drop the ball when it comes to getting a new client started?
- Do you get frustrated that sometimes clients leave as fast as you can generate new ones?
- Do you ever wonder what’s actually working and what’s not?
- Do you struggle with confidently know where to invest your limited marketing budget?
- Do you sometimes feel like you are simply responding to the marketing idea of the week rather than working a plan?
- Do you find it very difficult to measure the return on your marketing and time investment in your business?
At StructureM, we know that you want to be a successful marketer. In order to do that, you need to execute a plan that drives your company’s growth. The problem is that your current marketing needs some refining, and you don’t have the time or resources to manage it all yourself. It can be really frustrating.
Here’s how we’ll help:
- Talk to us about your situation
- Partner with our team
- Become your company’s marketing hero
Working with StructureM saves you the time and money of having to hire, train, and manage your own marketing staff. Plus, our team is experienced and certified—you can trust us to get the results that make you shine. We’ll work closely with you every step of the way, making sure we’re focused on your top priorities and giving you the information you need to make strategic decisions and validate results.
So, schedule a call with us. And in the meantime, get our free guide “The Marketing Director’s Work Week: How to Structure It for Success”.
You can stop wasting time and money, and instead help your company (and your career) thrive!